Re: Spanish www pages

> 	I have just checked the Spanish www pages (they are up but on a
> trial basis) but I was surprised to see that index.html.es does NOT have the
> navigation bar and menu bar!

I just checked the page and it looks fine in lynx. I am using Netscape 3 so
can't test it there (can't set the preferred lang in that version as far as I
know).

I did notice that you have translated an old copy of languages.wml which
had an error in it and didn't give good directions for translating it.
I have done it myself so you should check that I didn't introduce any
errors in the spanish.

Jay Treacy