Re: installation instructions

> I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the link to the installation
> instructions from the main page is broken...(at least I couldn't get to
> them)

It really helps if you give the URL. The links to the installation
instructions point you to ftp.debian.org or to a version sitting on
the web site depending on which link you use (there is more than one
on the page). I just tried both and they worked. If you were trying the
ftp.debian.org link it may have failed due to too many users.

Jay Treacy