Linux-YeS plus other stuff

Hi,

I stumbled into another Debian-based Linux distribution - it's
Linux-YeS, which is supposed to be a pretty good Russian distribution
by Eugene Shakhtarin <eugene@eugene.mplik.ru> - it seems to have been
going since mid-1997.

  http://eugene.mplik.ru/doc/lys/

Actually, it's got quite a few additional packages that would be nice
to see in Debian itself.

This would be a good addition for the "Debian Goes International"
page.

That page could use a link for the debian-brazilian mailing list as
well.

In other news, I've set up an additional mirror of debian-incoming at:

  ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/mirrors/debian-incoming/

Cheers,

 - Jim