Need webmaster for security

Good day folks,

for the Debian project I need a maintainer who is willing to maintain
the security web pages.

All you would have to do is to write new pages from bulletins you
receive from the security managers (Chris Hudon and myself).  You
probably need to understand their contents to produce useful information.
Normally this would take some hours per week, but if there are
lots of problems it might grow up to 10 (that's not quite often).

As you might have noticed I have given the security pages a new
layout.  This makes either reports more modular and easy to use
and to maintain.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon,

	Joey

  / linux: Unbekannter Terminaltyp                                /
 / Ich weiß nicht, auf was für einem Terminaltyp Sie arbeiten -  /
/ alles, was ich habe, ist 'linux'.              -- Solaris 2.5 /