debian-user faqomatic

The last couple of days, I've been setting up the framework for a debian-user
FAQ using FAQ-O-Matic perl scripts by Jon Howell.  You can now see the
skeleton at http://www.debian.org/cgi-bin/fom.  Please take a look in the
"About this FAQ" section.  That is the only one that has some answers so far
:-).

My next step would be to post to debian-devel and debian-user to solicit
moderators/maintainers for the sections/categories.  There is one problem I
want to resolve before then.  The default color scheme for faqomatic is ugly,
but I don't have any aesthetic sense to do any better, so I'd like someone to
step up and customize it.  If you are interested, please email you, and I'll
tell you it can be done.  You should also take a look at faqomatic's homepage
at http://www.dartmouth.edu/cgiwrap/jonh/faq.pl.  It has the manuals and a
catalog of existing faqomatics where you can get some ideas from.

I'll spend the rest of the day filling in some answers.  After that, I'll need
help, and I hope I'll get some :-).

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com