Re: fatman too slow from US?

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Johnie Ingram wrote:

> "Christian" == Christian Schwarz <schwarz@monet.m.isar.de> writes:
>
> Christian> Am I making things unnecessary complicated? Any comments
> Christian> are appreciated.
>
> Yes, actually, as the webpages are run off va.debian.org now.  :-)
>
> You have an account on that system and no mirroring is involved.

Does that mean we can log into va.debian.org, mkdir public_html, and put
some stuff in there?  I just did, and it worked!
http://www.debian.org/~foka/Hello.html
(Wow, free web space!  <grin, duck, run...>)

Questions:

 * Is anyone using this feature?
 * What is the policy of such usage?  I suppose it would be unappropriate
   to put non-Debian material there, right?  <grin>

   (but that would be *really* nice though!  <grin, duck, run...>
   Just kidding!  Hehe.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--