Re: Debian web pages finally up to date (bug lists too)

Enrique Zanardi wrote:
> The "Debian goes International" looks fine. It's a good starting point,
> though it will have to be reorganized in the near futer when/if we
> have a lot of documentation in many different languages.

I plan to do whatever the discussion Christian Schwarz is/will be holding
regarding internationalization decides. This page is just something I
dreamed up to make the documents available today.

> One related question. I have the installation guide for Debian 1.3 translated
> to spanish. Where (and how) must I send it, to put it in the webpages?

Send it to me directly. If I don't get docs up soon enough complain
to debian-www.

- Sue