Re: in re irc.debian.org

Dear Debian Webmasters,

Please list LISC as a contributor if internet services as you do our
web and ftp site sponsors, per the attached message.

Are there instructions on the web regarding how to join the Debian
channel?

	Thanks

	Bruce

--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html