Debian Privacy Notice ?

Hi,

someome requested me that that I make it more evident in the PTS pages
that the email address that are part of our "subscribers list" are kept
private : ie not reselled or anything like that. I looked for such a
page but I think we don't have any such page for the mailing lists ...
and maybe it would be good to have such a page (that way I can put a
simple link to it somewhere in the PTS). :-)

What do you think ? Anyone would like to make such a page ?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com