Spam cleaning effort: November/December 2012

Dear D-W readers,

As we're now in 2013 (for most of us, at least), it should be time to
review the list archives for december 2012.

And while at it, please also review November as I apparently forgot to
send this reminder in the list on December 1st. And, well, these is
one spam post in November and none in December (unless you consider
the only post, by Gregor Herrman, to be spam, doh).

More details on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/ListSpamCleaning

Happoy cleaning (also to those of you who are cleaning spam in
Spanish, Italian, Catalan, French, www, D-I, etc. mailing lists, which
includes several women, indeed)