Re: women.debian.org → www.debian.org/women migration ready!

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 04:27:54PM +0200, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in a galaxy far far away (aka DebConf11 in Banja Luka), we agreed to
> migrate the contents of women.debian.org to the main Debian website.
> It's with a huge and smug grin that I announce you that the patch is
> - finally - ready.

And now online. Well, it was already online since a couple of weeks, but
now I set the redirect from women.d.o to www.d.o/women.
And I'm particularly happy to announce that we already have translations
of it in Danish, French and Japanese (thanks to Kåre Thor Olsen, David
Prévot, Thomas Vincent and Victory -- sorry, don't know your surname :)
).

To modify or add new content to the DW pages on www.d.o,
you'll need to read a bit of documentation: here's the relevant links
[1], [2], [3] and [4].

If you want to translate the website in your language: please do it! :)
You should coordinate with the Debian translation team for your language:
they'll give you hints and useful resource to do it, as well as helping
you with reviews. Here an overview of the mailing lists [5] and coordinators
for all languages [6].

Cheers,
Francesca

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc