Re: Debian Women Offers Building Packages from Source Tutorial

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 2:26 AM, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:

> As you might know, I've been working on a Debian packaging tutorial[0].
>
> [0] http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/blog/?p=640
>
> I was wondering if you were working on your own set of documents for
> this tutorial, and if it would make sense to join efforts in some way?

Thanks for the link.  It's always useful to have updated and friendly
tutorials.  However, the title of the news item was not the most
fortunate.  This event is about *rebuilding* and patching, not about
creating packages from source... It's difficult to make it clear
enough, because 'building' is an ambiguous term in Debian :(

--
Besos,
Marga