Re: D-W at DebConf

2011/4/29 Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>:

> If you would also like to participate on the BoF session via the stream
> and IRC, tell DC orga soonish.  Last years we forgot that for our
> publicity BoF, and it nearly didn't work out.

I can take care of this, since I'm part of video team and will
probably be involved in DC11 schedulling.
The video settings and room coverage were not defined yet for Hotel
Bosna, but I'll do my best to assure that these events will be
covered.

Meike, when you submit these proposals to pentabarf could you please
add a comment about the need of video team coverage?

Cheers,

Tassia.