From: <noreply@alioth.debian.org>
Date: Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 21:46
Subject: Request to Join Project Debian Women
To: karolina@janos.in.rs

Mònica Ramírez Arceda has requested to join your project.
You can approve this request here: https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=30440

Comments by the user:
Hi,

I've been maintaining a few packages for a while and had some contact with Debian Women Project  (mentee of mentoring program and transcripting last irc sessions).

I'd like to be more involved in this team, so I'm asking for joining :-)

Cheers,
Mònica