Re: Status of women in Debian

I made the list of women in Debian last week, because madduck wanted
to know about how many there were.  It was not my intention to make
any kind of official lists, and I apologyse if I hurt someone's
feelings by not listing them.  If that's the case, please understand
that it was not intentional, at all.

On Jan 26, 2008 2:04 PM, Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:

> > DDs (from newest to oldest): christine, ana, helix, mlt, marga, helen,
> > petra, amaya, cmc, sgk.
> > DMs: Miriam (hopefully DD soon).
> > NMs: Meike (just started), Hanna (on hold).
>
> There was also Demonishi aka Genise Pearce, who is currently "emeritus DD".
>
> Some maintainers I found looking around (many might be missing):
> Ana Isabel Delgado Dominguez, Sandra Jean Chua (Sacha), Elizabeth
> Krumbach, Vanessa Gutierrez, Sonia Hamilton.
>
> And there are also many female Debian participants that I'd like to
> list, even if they don't maintain anything: Biella, Dana, Runa, Hanna
> Olilla, Tassia Camoes.

So, some others that were not listed, but deserve to be there:
Harmony, Nattie, Pixie, Kitty and Rhonda (who's a DD, and should go in
the first list).

Please, if I've missed anyone else, go ahead and add her to the list.

--
Besos,
Marga