Acronym on About page of main site

Sorry for my ignorance: while translating the About page on the main D-W site, I've run into the acronym BOF:

"Organising BOF discussions at Linux conferences, to promote discussion of issues facing women and their involvement in Debian and Linux."

Now, BOFH of course I know. :) I think this might be something different: after all, we don't need to discuss how to be a BOFH: it comes naturally, on Monday mornings or when someone says "I don't want to understand how to use my computer, I just want it to work."

Someone please enlighten my acrid acronym anachrony.

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc