Re: Localizing main site?

[Clytie Siddall]
> It's embarrassing to have to admit the mental loss through illness,
> but it's probably better than me giving up because I can't do it.

Goodness, don't blame yourself.  I've got more Unix experience than
quite a lot of folks in the Debian community yet I can't figure out
tla.  It's a terribly clumsy tool until you well and truly understand
it, and some say it is even then.  (I wouldn't know.)  It seems baz is
simpler, but last time I looked, it wasn't yet simple *enough*.

Christian might be on to something.  A system as simple as allowing
translators to send a tarball of new / changed files to someone else
who's got tla all figured out might be worthwhile.