Re: About DW Map

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 04:52:04PM +0200, Miriam Ruiz wrote:

> It's hard to decide who qualifies for being in the map and who
> doesn't. [..]
> [..] I think that the general consensus is that only the people
> who are involved in the project should be there.

"Involved" as in "actively contributing" I guess?
That sounds reasonable and it's fine with me.

> It might also be nice, if you want, to have a new, different map of
> supporters of the project, in which everyone who asks could be
> included. That could be nice to do, but would be a different map
> from the one we're currently developing, what do you think?

I don't know if it's worth the effort but if such a map existed it
could show that there are more people than those actually
contributing at the moment who share the aims of the project.

gregor

 : :' :  infos zur usenet-hierarchie at.*: http://www.usenet.at/
   `-