Re: DW-Map

Hi!
It looks just right on the dw-map. I'm in Lund, a small town in southern Sweden. According to the Getty-page the numbers you have calculated seem about right. Hmm. I got my coordinates of my company's webpage, now I feel compelled to check why they are weird?! These are the Getty coordinates:

Lat: 55 42 00 N  degrees minutes       Lat: 55.7000  decimal degrees
Long: 013 10 00 E  degrees minutes       Long: 13.1667  decimal degrees

http://www.getty.edu/vow/TGNFullDisplay?find=Lund&place=&nation=Sweden&english=Y&subjectid=7009837

Anyway, the position on the map looks correct as it is. Thank you and sorry for the confusion!

/Mirjam