d-w wiki

Hi all,

this is a post to remind everyone of our lovely Debian Women wiki[1]!
It's been kind of deserted lately and I don't think it should be.
There are all kinds of handy things in there like our d-w Todo List[2], a
conferences page[3] that tells you when and where you can meet fellow d-w
project members and/or see talks and presentations regarding the Debian
Women Project plus lots of articles and tutorials about Building, Packaging
etc. (see the side bar for these).

So please, participate! Go there, have a look, use the wiki, add new pages
and articles or translate existing ones into you language!

Regards,
Meike

PS: There are still a few things about the wiki that I think need fixing. I
made a list called WikiToDo[4]

[1] http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php?n=English.HomePage
[2] http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php?n=English.ToDo
[3] http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php?n=English.Conferences
[4] http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php?n=English.WikiToDo

--
Meike Reichle - University of Hildesheim

mail:	mrei0999@rz.uni-hildesheim.de
web:	www.uni-hildesheim.de/~mrei0999