Re: install party in paris

Quoting Fabienne S (fabiennez@yahoo.com):
> sorry didn't mean to make anyone jealous!  as for
> paris, yes it's a lovely city but i miss home
> (california).  that said, it's looking to be a sunny

Ah, walking on the quais Rive Gauche from Pont Sully to Pont des Arts,
crossing that one and walk around Louvre and le quartier du Marais,
then back again to Pont Sully through Ile Saint-Louis and Ile de la
Cité, all that on a sunny spring day like today.

(bubulle walk circuit number 1....even though most of my walk rides
are made in my far suburb)

Bleh, I don't want to work today....:-(