Re: Next #d-women forum; topics anyone?

Matthew Palmer wrote:

> I've been volunteered (due to an apparently fortuitous position
> timezone-wise) to moderate the next meeting on the debian-women IRC > channel.

Thanks very much for allowing yourself to be volunteered to take the job, Matthew! :)

I should also note that Colleen Hatfield (who is Evilpig on IRC), has volunteered to take the minutes of the Jan 16 meeting.

> Please raise your ideas for discussion topics, and one of the ones that
> gets
> general support (and that I have some idea about, since I'll be leading
> the
> discussion) will be our Topic Of The Month.

One thing that interests me is the possibility of setting up a project to improve the the ease of finding relevant documentation in Debian. I often have trouble finding the thing I want to know about, even though I know the documentation is there somewhere. I wonder whether the Debian Women project could think of ways to make it easier to locate the right documentation, and whether it would help many of us if we did...

On the other hand, documentation is a somewhat "dry" topic for a meeting, so I'm not sure whether people would be interested in that one. What other ideas are there?

Helen.