Re: I need your voice

Hello from Denmark!

ons, 2004-12-01 kl. 01:04 skrev Alex H. S.:
> El mar, 30-11-2004 a las 03:56, Steve Langasek escribió:
> > On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 07:03:48PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
<CUT>
> > > So, please just record yourself saying "Hello and welcome to your new
> > > Debian system in <language>" where <language> is of course your own
> > > language name.
> >
> > > The list of d-i supported languages:
> >
> > > Portuguese
> >
> > http://quetz.dodds.net/~vorlon/debian-pt.wav

<CUT>

> hi,
> If you want, here, you have my russian version:
> http://www.legba.zap3x.com/hello-ru02.wav

And here is the danish!  I got a female geek (running debian, almost
done with Computer Science at the University of Århus) do the voice:

http://www.caissa.dk/debian_velkommen.ogg

"Hej! Og velkommen til dit nye debiansystem på dansk!"
("Hi! And wellcome to your new debian system on danish!")

I know you prefer wav, but ogg is what I've got so far.  I am sure
someone is able to convert.  I think xmms can do it, but I thought
it was better to send the .ogg file, since I am sure someone knows
how to convert.

Please let me know if you have trouble converting, and I'll give
it a try.  (Note however that the email-address will expire after
7-8 days).

Cheers,
Dabian .