Re: Debian-women support?

At 17:45 on Jul 23, Jonathan Walther shook the earth with:

> Thank you for the email, Amaya.
>
> I am proud to be listed on the Supporters page of the Debian-Women
> website.  I hope to see my entry on it soon!  What is the URL?

<snip responses>

Perhaps this response from our "friend" Jonathan can be used as an example
of WHY debian-women exists.

For everyone's information, here is a link to a list of packages that he
maintains.

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=krooger@debian.org

I am not sure why he was solicited for a response on a "supporters" page
considering his fairly well-known point of view. Perhaps he received the
invitation by mistake.

-nicole