Bug#617813: Pending packaging work
I had trouble in packaging this tool due to bug in the upstream
Makefile. Currently upstream has told the bug is fixed but I'm not
getting time to complete the package as I'm away from my computer due
to a relocation. I shall complete the packaging as soon as I'll have
a Debian system with me (and I'm not sure how long it will take :( )
Mean while if some one wants to complete the task they are welcome to
do so, please drop me a mail in such case.