Bug#351430: seamonkey for etch ?
- To: Mike Hommey <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#351430: seamonkey for etch ?
- From: Alexander Sack <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 14:05:02 +0200
- Message-id: <20060826120502.GC18851@jwsdot.com>
- Reply-to: Alexander Sack <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20060826114131.GA21615@glandium.org>
- References: <20060826114131.GA21615@glandium.org>
On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 01:41:31PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> (Sorry for the duplicates people may receive)
> I'd like to know what the status is for these ITP on seamonkey. Is
> actually someone working on it ? Are there any preliminary packages ?
> Being myself maintainer of xulrunner and co-maintainer of firefox, I can
> give a hand if necessary. I think Alexander Sack, who has worked on mozilla
> security updates wouldn't mind giving some advices too.
> If it appears that noone is working on that, I'll take over the ITPs and
> upload a seamonkey package by the end of september (I think), but I first
> need to know if someone is doing something or not, to avoid duplication of
> Thanks for your attention.
I already offered to take over ITP ... but
Jaldhar is working on this ... he uploaded a seamonkey package a few
weeks ago, which was rejected because of too many lintian errors.
Jaldhar, can you please repost the svn url? I have lost it and cannot
GPG messages preferred. | .''`. ** Debian GNU/Linux **
Alexander Sack | : :' : The universal
firstname.lastname@example.org | `. `' Operating System
http://www.asoftsite.org | `- http://www.debian.org