RFS: roundcube

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "roundcube".

* Package name    : roundcube
  Version         : 0.099+0.1b2.2-1
  Upstream Author : Thomas Bruederli <roundcube@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://www.roundcube.net
* License         : GPL
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
roundcube  - modern, skinable, AJAX based webmail solution for IMAP servers

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 333756, 344949

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roundcube/roundcube_0.099+0.1b2.2-1.dsc

This  is still  a beta  quality software  but I  use it  happily every
day.  The  package  uses  dbconfig-common to  configure  database.  It
supports sqlite,  MySQL and PostgreSQL  backend. To avoid to  pull too
much  packages, it  does  not depend  on  any of  those backends.  Any
comment on this is welcome. I have put a note in README.Debian.

The other question is that roundcube requires a temp directory. I have
modified the  config file to  create /var/tmp/roundcube. I  don't know
what should be  the best way. If the directory  already exists, it can
be a security  risk (the user owning the  directory could delete files
or put symlinks in it). Maybe should I put this temporary directory in
/var/lib/roundcube instead ?

Kind regards
 Vincent Bernat
--