dh-make-php and Sarge

Hi guys,

Hope this is the right place to bring suggestions for dh-make-perl to
its developers. Otherwise, please tell me so.

I just backported dh-make-php to Sarge, and using it, I notice that any
package depends on php4-dev *and* php5-dev. I think it should be a good
idea to add a parameter --only-php4/--only-php5 to dh-make-pecl and
dh-make-pear, to be able to use it without much manual work on Sarge, or
later on a possible distro without php4.

What do you think about this?

Thanks
--
Jérôme Warnier