Re: work on webapps-common, svn migration, debconf6(!)

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 01:46:41AM -0500, sean finney wrote:
> also, i now have solidified my plans and will be showing up at debconf
> this year!  neil: have you done any work on the prep for the BoF you
> proposed?  if not, perhaps we could hack out some kind of presentation
> together?

Not really, no, so I'm happy to put some sort of presentation together
with you :) I was thinking that prehaps the best way to start the
approach is the 'issues we want to solve' mail we had nnnn months ago.

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li B345BDD3