Wanna-build access without being member of the release team, nor wb-team...

Hello,

I am working on a set of tools to ease transitions, that I develop
during OCaml transitions (but eventually, I would like to use them in a
more general context). OCaml transitions require many binNMUs (like
Haskell), and I find the current workflow (sending a bug report to the
release team, and waiting for their reply) sub-optimal: it's pretty
frustrating for me to wait, and it adds more work to the already very
busy release team.

I am familiar with the binNMU concept, as can be seen with my handling
of OCaml-related transitions in the past [1,2,3, but also many others
before the establishment of the workflow using the BTS].

I've recently been told that it was possible to schedule binNMUs without
being formally member of the release-team, nor wb-team. Would it be
possible to grant me this right?

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2010/02/msg00073.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2010/03/msg00038.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2010/06/msg00137.html