non-free?

To the candidates,

Which packages from Debian contrib/non-free do you use or have installed?

How do you feel about Debian's approach to non-free software laid out
in Social Contract item 5? Is it the right approach? Should we change
it?

How much support should Debian give for non-free packages? Should the
bug tracker accept reports about non-free packages? Should non-free
packages remain in the Debian archive and mirror network? Should we
continue to provide buildds for select non-free packages? Should
non-free packages be part of releases and or receive security support?

If we were to drop non-free from debian.org, what level of separation
between non-free.org and debian.org is appropriate? The name only?
Completely separate infrastructure and developer set? Somewhere in
between?

--
bye,
pabs