Re: To all candidates: which way out of the project ?

On 2013-03-23 05:54, Paul Wise wrote:
There are definitely people in that position (I can think of at least
one), it would be interesting to quantify how many Debian members make
no visible contributions, if for no other reason than making their
contributions (if any) visible.

Yes. But I would suggest that we should aim to build a really good contributor-tracking system, then treat as a useful side-effect/sanity-check the ability to diff with the list of project members and find possibly non-contributing members, rather than focusing energy directly on locating them.

--
Moray