Re: Your opinion on Debian Maintainer status

On 2013-03-18 12:45, Charles Plessy wrote:
Perhaps the candidates can comment on the fact that this already been raised
last year

I didn't see this subthread at the time.

From reading it, I can't understand why no one who took the time to read it and reply took the time to fix the wiki.

I've fixed it now (and tried to improve the page a little),

, and if they have something to propose in order to make discussions
more productive on debian-devel.

In this particular case I don't think the discussion belonged on -devel at all, it should have been on -project. More generally: I will make some comments about discussion productivity when I reply to zack's post about choosing an init system later.

--
Moray