To Lucas: how do you plan to push your ideas

Hello Lucas,

I've read your platform and I share your 5-years goals and I agree
on most of the suggested intermediary goals to bring us closer to
the long term goals.

That said, it's not clear to me how you plan to achieve them. Being
the DPL doesn't grant you more time to implement them yourself and
your influence as DPL is limited.

You said “at least you know what I consider the most important, and where
I would push”.

How do you expect to push your agenda for the project?

Do you plan to recruit minions^WDPL helpers to work on each of the
sub-goals?

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/