trying to do awesome and risking to fail

Hi candidates

So, over the last years I have seen a Debian where it among the people
is much more important to avoid to fail than trying to do awesome stuff.

But doing awesome stuff is where the fun is, and also where the
possibility to be awesome is. Where the possibility create something
new. To reach for the stars.

Focussing on not failing is helping ensuring to stay mediocre. And not
doing awesome.

So, how can we make debian do awesome stuff?

/Sune