Re: GR: welcome non-packaging contributors as Debian project members

* Charles Plessy:

> I wonder why not simply inviting the Debian Account Managers to
> accept the long term contributors as DDs, even if they to not
> maintain packages? Would an amendement be welcome?

Seems reasonable.  (I'm among those who believe that voting rights are
more fundamental than upload rights.)

We could also suggest (outside the GR) that DAM provides something
which enables DDs to permanently break a key for uploads, without
invalidating it for other purposes.  That might be useful for some DDs
and would-be DCs.

We may also need a more flexible NM process to accommodate those who
do non-packaging work.