Re: Naming of non-uploading DDs (Was: GR: welcome non-packaging contributors as Debian project members)

Le Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 10:01:47PM +0900, Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 09:16:00PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > It seems to me that, if “albeit without upload access to the Debian
> > archive” were removed, it would not close the possibility for the
> > people in charge to difference of status.
> <snip>
> > Would such a change be a happy end for everybody ?
>
> Sorry, but I really can't accept that as a simple editorial change to
> the text I've proposed.  To go that way, please check my discussion
> points in <http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2010/09/msg00052.html>.

In case there is a doubt: my intention is not to ask Stefano if he thinks that
the proposed change is good for everybody, but it is to ask everybody who may
care, in particular the Debian application managers and front desk, if the
proposed change would be welcome…

Good night,

--
Charles