Re: GR: welcome non-packaging contributors as Debian project members

Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> writes:
> Re: Luca Bruno 2010-09-14 <[🔎] 20100914120120.c0d3f45b.lucab@debian.org>

>> I'd thus propose not to call them Debian Contributors (DC) now, and let
>> NM/DAM team pick an appropriate name when reforming the procedures.

> The idea was discussed, and that's the name we came up with. If
> someone has a better idea, please tell us, and I'm sure zack will
> update the proposal.

I just don't want to get into a situation where we can't change it later.
Maybe just make it explicit in the GR that this is an initial name and may
be changed later by the appropriate delegates?

This is probably nit-picky rules lawyering, but we ran into a similar
problem with the Debian Maintainer GR, which standardized a packaging
field in a way that it's now unclear what the change process for that
field is.