Re: GR: welcome non-packaging contributors as Debian project members

"Giacomo A. Catenazzi" <cate@debian.org>
> So you are already free to do it by delegating. A GR would be used
> to overrule your decision, but, as you already noted, there is
> already a general consensus on the issue.

Equally, the DPL is empowered to start a GR to do this.  I'm very
happy to see a DPL checking that there really is consensus.
We don't have a great history of GRs overruling decisions, do we?

Regards,
--
MJR/slef