Re: Question to all Candidates: we want more, aren't we?

Hello,

[switching to debian-project]

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 09:57 +0200, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:

> Debian project raise it's expectation every year: higher quality, more
> package, more architectures, more Desktops, etc... (cool).
>
> How do we face the challenge to do more every year?

This first email introduce a series of emails, which aims to find some
super-hyper-mega-brilliant[1] ideas to help the DPL.

My first idea will focus on how people can help the DPL without stepping
up for a whole year. The second email, will introduce an idea of how to
make large/non-technical/boring projects happen. (well maybe)

Do you have more 2¢ for the DPL?

Franklin

[1] I know, April first is over, it may not be so brilliant.