Re: Question to all Candidates: we want more, aren't we?

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 06:39:46PM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:

> I'm not sure why you think so, but I do acknowledge that this
> is a hard thing to implement.

 Not wishing to oversimplify, this kind of strategy carries a
 high risk of conditioning the horse to walk *only* if there's a
 carrot in front of it.  One could eventually argue that we are
 already in that situation and your proposal is only to change
 the kind of carrot.

 Thanks for your time and your answers.  I think they provide a
 good glimpse of the kind of leadership you'd excert, should you
 be elected.

 Marcelo