Re: Standardization, large scale changes, innovations

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> > Do you believe that our NM process could be responsible of this by
> > unvoluntarily favoring packagers over developers?
>
> Uhm, that's a very hard question.  I do believe that the NM process
> favors patient people over brilliant people. But I'm not sure what you
> are referring to with "developers".  In any case, I wouldn't say that

Say "programmers" instead of "developers" (most innovation in Debian comes through
new/improved software so "programmers" are those that can innovate).

Raphaël Hertzog

Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/
My Debian goals: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/09/debian-related-goals-for-2010/