Question to all candidates: How would you enforce Debian Community Guidelines?

Hello,

  First of all congrats to all candidates and thanks for stepping up
for doing this task.

  Secondly, I was wondering how Debian could make it easier for people
to contribute than other (derivatives and non-derivatives)
distributions. I came up with a really nice draft howto[1] which I
would like to bring up to your attention, so the basic question would
be what do you think you could do to make contributions paths easier
(take in account not all teams, groups follow such community
guidelines)

Kind regards and good luck ! :-)

[1] http://people.debian.org/~enrico/dcg/

--