Re: Question to all (other) candidates

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:12:14AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Sure, but to a certain extent that depends on the number of
> candidates. If you look back a few more years, you'll see much more.

Oh, absolutely, it was not meant to be a blame on last year candidates
(also because I was one of them *g*). Still, it is not _only_ related to
the number of candidates, as you already acknowledged: we could have
been "grilled" last year with tons of questions even if we were only
two. Anyhow, I didn't want to deviate to much into this, I just meant to
point out that the impression that this year campaigning has been too
quite is not necessarily shared by everybody (and in particular it is
not shared by me).

> For me, the "bits" emails take a long time to prepare. And the longer
> you leave between doing them, the bigger and more intimidating they
> become. It's a vicious cycle. :-/

Thanks for confirming! (and shame on me for not having actually asked
that directly to you, given that I had occasions to do that)

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the