Platform

Before I start answering mails and get to the campaigning bit, I should
apologise for not writing my platform before the candidacy submission
deadline. I agree (in hindsight) with the general feeling here that
platforms should be available by the time campaigning starts.

As I stated in my candidacy submission, I had an /extremely/ busy
weekend; I said "a concert", but there were actually three performances
(two on saturday, one on sunday), and I had volunteered to videotape the
concert (using dvswitch), which basically meant I had no time left for
anything but 'sleep, set things up, and sing'. I just realized that I
haven't had a decent meal for the whole weekend.

Not that this should matter much to anyone, but like I said, I hope
nobody will hold this against me. I just finished writing my platform,
and the secretary should be ready to publish them soon, I hope, unless
he's still waiting on anyone else.

Anyway. Let's get to the campaining!

trying to fool the system.