Re: Will you withdraw delegations of DD not behaving correctly?

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 09:10:23AM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
>> A new Code of Conduct has already been drafted, but it has never been
>> put into practice.
>
> What are you referring to here when you write "Code of Conduct"? Do you
> mean the Debian Community Guidelines (as I guess), or rather
> http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct ?

Yes, the Community Guidelines.  As I've always understood that the
idea of these Guidelines is to eventually replace or enhance the CoC,
I consider them a draft for a new CoC.

I think that they should be validated by a vote, so that we can know
if the community as a whole agrees with them or not.  However, I don't
know why Enrico hasn't submitted such a vote.

--
Besos,
Marga