Re: DPL Elections 2010: Last call for nominations

Le Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 02:13:13AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst a écrit :

> Well, if nobody but Zack is going to run, that would make for a rather
> dull and boring DPL election period. So I'll run, too.

Hi all,

I was hoping this would not happen, but if Stefano is not the only candidate,
I will run as well.

The main lines of my platform will be:

 - More trust to the DDs,
 - Easier entrance and exit in the Project,
 - More information (spendings, SPI lawyers, …)
 - General ping, appointment and rotation of the delegates,
 - Proposition of (not so) new paradigms for our releases,
 - More fun, less insults.

Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan