Re: DPL Elections 2010: Last call for nominations

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 08:02:20PM +0100, Debian Project Secretary - Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The nomination period for the DPL election is almost over.  At the
> time of this writing, there is still about 29 hours left.  The
> nomination period ends on Thursday, March 11th, 2010 at 23:59:59 UTC.

Well, if nobody but Zack is going to run, that would make for a rather
dull and boring DPL election period. So I'll run, too.

No, I'm not pulling an algernon, and no, I do not have a cat prodding
me, either. If I'm running, I will want you to vote for me.

Besides, I don't even like cats.

However, due to real-life issues (I need to perform at a concert this
weekend), I probably won't be able to start writing my platform until
early next week. I hope nobody will hold that against me.

trying to fool the system.