Re: [Amendment] Reaffirm current requirements for GR sponsoring

Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> writes:

> Eh, I guess I could have been more obvious than prepending that sentence
> with "Fun!" to indicate that I was making a joke. But if you'd read on,
> you'd have seen that I actually completely agree with you […]

> Maybe I'll go read a dictionary tomorrow and brush up on my English (I
> have a nice 1700 page Collins Cobuild here; should keep me occupied for a
> couple of hours).

Your English is so good that I thought your interjection of “Fun!”
was deliberate sarcasm, with the rest being serious :-)

--
 \       “When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold to the masses |
  `\    over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and |