Re: All candidates: Membership procedures

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:47:09AM +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> The 'minimum count of packages uploaded' seems contradictory with the
> wish to have people join existing teams.  There's a lot of work that we
> need done and that doesn't involve uploading packages.  Not that I have
> a better metric, mind you.

Not that it is *that* relevant at this point, but one can count the
number of uploads in which a "[ Name Surname ]" entry exist. Now that
team maintenance has become popular, that should be what we count wrt
the number of uploads we used counted in the past.

.oO( we need to add something like that to UDD ...)

Cheers.